Monday, August 1, 2011

summer time

We are finally settled and making Idaho our home once again. It's no doubt that we love it here but it still feels a little odd after living on brazil and all over utah the last five years. We're living in trae's parents house for the next year or until it sells ( I'm hoping the year mark comes first.) it's WAY bigger than we need or know what to do with but we'll manage just fine i'm sure.  It's even better being only 25 minutes from my parents and close to my sisters. we have been taking it super easy lately and getting reaquainted with our old favorites.  besides averys confusion about where "home" is and my rapidly growing belly, life is pretty much the same as usual.  Here's a picture dump from my phone over the past week.

trae and rachel golfing at my grandpas driving range at his house. i am loving all this open space, especially after a year of skyscrapers.  

my two favorite garden picks so far this year. nothing beats fresh garden food

we've been spending lots of time over at trae's grandparents house since they live so close and avery is so  in love with them.  i think that picture of her and her great-grandpa swinging is priceless.

ave and her new pet friend cloud.  i'm so not a cat lover but she came with the house and keeps avery entertained so we can't complain.

ave and i on our way to the river to go canoeing the other day. 

and just one cause she's such a good mix of goofy and cute!

5 comments:

meag said...

why does that little girl have to be so darn cute. so happy we live in the same state, let alone the same country now. its wonderful.

Macey said...

I'm super jealous of your location right now. And love that pic of ave and trae walking with the cows.

So glad cloud has someone to play with. (i hate that cat) and that we'll see you guys much more regularly:)

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

um, can i say give me some belly pictures? I want to see how cute you are! uh, plus i'm still without your phone #...so not cool lisser! love you!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

L, I am so glad ur back, I am so amazed at ur positive and amazing attitude throughout ur stay! I just adore and have so much respect for u and ur family! I need ur number call me 8015288055!!!!!

Business logo design said...

Pics are awesome...a little girl looks so pretty. Keep enjoying summer time..