Tuesday, May 27, 2008
My dad had his last chemo appointment on Thursday...YEAH!!! He is such a rock star!!! My parents are both so amazing and i think they are just the cutest thing ever.
Here we are at the temple. Meag, Chels, and i are just a few months apart and have been so close since we were little...now were all grown up and married! After the wedding i came home to Burley and spent some time with Trae's family. Drew brought home his new girlfriend Mary. She is the sweetest girl and so much fun!!
and this is the crazy hail/rain storm that greeted us on Monday. I have never seen such outrageous rain or hail in my life. Within minutes thier driveway was covered. WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER???
Sunday, May 11, 2008
What i love about you....
1. You love our Dad and are so positive and supportive of him with the things he is going through right now. I'm sure there are days when you want to through in the towel, but you never show it and make sure he is taken care of all the time.
2. I can still call and talk to you every single day, (and I do). I know sometimes my call are pointless but i'm so glad we have a relationship that i can call and talk to you about anything.
3. You are my greatest example of service. You have shown me how to serve others so willingly by your example.
4. You love the Gospel and make sure your children know it. I love how you share your testimony often and let us know how important the Gospel is to you.
5. You raised three kids under the age of 1... (i don't know how you did it but i think we turned out alright)...and then three more after that. I only hope i can be as good as a mother and nurturer as you are.
6. You make me laugh.
7. You make me cry.
8. You said you won't come and visit me when i have a home if it's dirty. (I'm sure glad you dont see my house everyday) but i love how tidy you are and am so thankful for your example of cleanliness.
9. You have always been my best cheerleader and supporter. Even if you didnt always know what you were talking about, i loved that you were so involved and hardly ever missed a game or meet.
10. You are so strong and positive through your trials and help everyone else get through theirs. I've never seen some with so much gratitude for the things they experience but you help me know that whatever it is that i face, it could always be worse and i still have blessings to count.
all six of us kids home with our mom on Mothers Day.
We love you Mom!!!