Thursday, September 4, 2008

The verdict is in....

and we are having a GIRL!!! I dont know about Trae, but i am in complete shock. I thought for sure we were having a little boy becuase everyone we know is having girls... but we decided to jump on that bandwagon right along with them. Neither one of us really had a preference but we are so excited for our news and for our little family. The baby looked healthy and has two feet with five toes and little hands. All of her vitals are strong and working just as they should be. She was being rather modest during the ultrasound and kept her cute little feet and ankles crossed the entire time..but we still got a good look and the doctor said its safe to start shopping (not that i need anymore temptations)! anyways..i have quite a few pictures and a dvd that i will work on putting up here so you can see our little bundle of joy too. until then..just be proud that i finally posted something since it has been nearly a century since my last one.

12 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Yeah! A girl how fun! I'm So HAPPY for you! I'm glad she is healthy!

Brenda said...

I am so excited, especially to hear that she is healthy!! Always an answer to my prayers!! Sure do love you both~Aunt Brenda

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Yeah for little girls! I am so excited for you guys! Our little ones will be close and age. Girls are darling and have such cute things!

The Orton's said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you two. Love you guys!

linzy said...

So excited for you guys!!!! Trust me, it is hard to find cute boy stuff! AND, I'm a girl, how do you dress a boy!!! ;) I remember thinking that one of the first times I started getting clothes for him.

Chad & Tiff said...

Yeah!!!How fun....I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her.

meag said...

seriously...does it get better than this. i am so stinkin excited. she will without a doubt be the prettiest little baby. can't wait to see the dvd. love you.

Rebekah said...

congrats! that is so exciting! I just know she is going to be so beautiful like her mommy!
Have Fun Shopping!!!
love, Rebekah

Ashley said...

WOO HOO! I already shared my excitement with you, but figured I would again! Now I need to come down and we can do some power shopping at the outlets or something! And we also need to make some more of those adorable onsies! YAY! Now we are even more in this together...both with GIRLS!

Ashley said...

ps...i am stealing your little thingy that shows how far along you are...the ones with the floating babies freak Craig out...and I tend to agree :)

{our missionaries} said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you. I finally remembered my password, I have tried to comment for so long, but I couldn't remember my password. so here I am. Hope all is well with you three. Hope to see you soon. Love Nat

Pierce Family said...

Congrats!!! Girls are a lot of fun!